St. Regis is a well-established luxury chain, one that comes very close to trumping the Four Seasons. The condos of St. Regis Bal Harbour are separate from the hotel building but share the same luxurious amenities. The hotel for St Regis Bal Harbour is simply called the St Regis Hotel and the condos are St Regis North and St Regis South. St Regis Bal Harbour has an incredible waterfront location and is built on multiple acres of land. The condo buildings reach heights of 27-stories and provide breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and the bay. With over eight acres to explore, St Regis is out of this world.
The features of St Regis Bal Harbour are practically astounding. Eleven feet deep balconies with panoramic ocean views, Smart building technology, tinted floor-to-ceiling windows, private elevator and foyer, high-efficiency air-conditioning and spacious walk-in closets. St Regis Bal Harbour has stellar amenities akin to a five-star resort like a state-of-the-art fitness center, incredible porte-cochere lobby entrance, two heated oceanfront swimming pools, lushly landscaped grounds, concierge services and package reception. Seeing is believing at St Regis Bal Harbour.
You’ll love the St Regis Bal Harbour experience since the position ensures St Regis Bal Harbour is always near the best of South Florida. Walk to the Bal Harbour Shops from St Regis Bal Harbour, buy some new beach gear and then walk from St Regis Bal Harbour to the sunny sands. If you need more things to check out near St Regis Bal Harbour, Miami Beach is less than ten minutes south of St Regis Bal Harbour. Still not satisfied? Even more waits at Aventura and Sunny Isles Beach found north of St Regis Bal Harbour.
- Health center with state-of-the-art equipment with and exclusive ocean view
- Incredible lobby entrance through porte-cochere entry
- Lobby and common areas designed by Yabu Pushelberg
- Two swimming pools heated oceanfront
- Lushly landscaped grounds
- Concierge staff and 24-hour security services
- Package reception
- 11 ft deep balconies with panoramic bay and ocean views
- "Smart" building pre-wired with multiple lines for cable, phone and computer
- Tinted, tempered glass designed for South Florida building codes
- Private elevator foyers in selected residences
- High-efficiency central A/C
- Spacious walk-in closets